The value of metal residues can be greatly increased with our metal press machine. The metal chip briquetting machine is a real all-rounder and is suitable for pressing aluminium, steel, cast iron, copper and countless other metals. On the basis of the particular experience we have gained in the field of metal chip recycling, we are able to offer briquetting solutions which are individually tailored to customer-specific requirements.
- Recovery of expensive cooling lubricants
- Significant reduction in volume reduces transport costs
- More efficient chip logistics within the company
- Defined scrap quality
- Increased revenues from briquettes
- Reduced melting loss when re-melting
- Low maintenance costs & long service life
- Improved cleanliness at the workplace
Briquetting is a suitable treatment method for de-watering or de-oiling wet metal chips. During the briquetting process, our metal chip press recovers cooling lubricants that adhere to the damp metal chips. Consumption of these expensive cooling lubricants is thereby significantly reduced.
Depending on customer requirements, we offer metal chip presses for throughputs between 30 and 5,000 kg per hour. The required throughput and briquette density will have an influence on the choice of the briquette format.