Here you can always find the most up-to-date documents and information about our company, our services and our material-specific briquetting solutions, to download free of charge as a PDF. If you have any questions about our briquette presses, our highly-experienced experts will be only too happy to help. Feel free to give us a call or send us an e-mail!
In our company brochure, you can learn everything about RUF as a company, our philosophy and history, as well as our specific briquetting solutions for various different materials.
In this flyer, you will find all the important information on the topic of briquetting metal swarf and the technical data for our metal presses.
In our flyer on the subject of biomass, you will find specific information on our briquette solutions for biomass, as well as an overview of our briquette presses.
The recycling sector is an important segment of the market when it comes to the use of our briquette presses. In this flyer, we show you the diverse range of possible uses of our briquetting machines, using examples of various materials and showing how different customers use them.
Our briquetting presses are also used to compact steel and stainless steel chips. In this brochure you will find a selection of interesting customer projects for this area of briquetting.
Satisfied customers from the wood and metal processing industries are the best proof of the widespread and efficient use of our RUF briquetting machines. Read where and how RUF systems are improving everyday manufacturing and making it easier.
- Millions of litres of oil recycled from grinding sludge / ZF
- Value of wood residuals increased tenfold / Koscal
- Briquetting optimises chip logistics / Lauble
- Refiner optimizes yield through Briquetting / Metal Trade Comax
- Briquetting: For more efficiency / ZF Gusstechnologie
- Aluminium cycle: Machining, Briquetting, Melting
- Briquettes from ”roundwood” residues/ Bioenergy international
- Compressed and free of cooling lubricant
- Wood shavings become coveted heating material
- Expensive cooling lubricants pressed from sludge and millings
- Article in Bioenergy Insight, July/August 2013
- Significant increase in the value of aluminium swarf thanks to briquetting process
- Konold manages its energy output using RUF briquetting machinery
- Engine part production department of MAN Diesel improves its productivity
- Recovering oil from grinding sludge
- A look at top-quality wood briquettes
- From high-volume aluminium swarf to compact briquettes
- Wood and metal / Ruf Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG