In our Technical Centre, we can offer you a free and non-binding test pressing of your material. A pressing test forms the basis for customising our briquetting machines to your material and to your requirements, and provides a diverse range of results.
- Can your material be made into briquettes?
- What are the options for material feed?
- What throughput can be achieved?
- What briquette density and degree of compaction are achieved?
- Were there any particular issues, such as warming, dust development, etc.?
- Are machine options needed?
- Will you need to crush the chips before briquetting?
- How much cooling lubricant can be recovered?
The pressing test data is taken into account in the design of the briquette press and when drawing up a binding quote. Moreover, in addition to a detailed pressing report, you can on request also be provided with the briquettes that were produced. The sample briquettes can be used to conduct burning or smelting tests and to research their market value.
At your request, you can also be present at the test pressing and can get advice from our experts on our premises.