RUF Maschinenbau is a family-run business, now in the second generation, that specialised in the development and production of briquetting systems more than 35 years ago. At our headquarters in Zaisertshofen (Bavaria), around 100 employees develop and manufacture briquetting machines using modular construction methods for use with wood, metal and other residues. As the world market leader in this field, RUF has sold more than 5,000 briquetting machines to date, in more than 100 countries. Since we export 70 – 80 % of our machines, you will find that the working environment at RUF is becoming increasingly international.
Our customers include renowned international companies operating in the wood, biomass and metal processing industries. We are passionate about making an important contribution towards conserving resources and putting unused residual materials to good use.
“Our employees are our most important resource. That is why we have an extensive range of additional benefits that are intended to create a workplace where our employees can enjoy their work.”
-Roland Ruf, Managing Director-
- Attractive bonuses (holiday bonus, special payments, company pension scheme, overtime premiums)
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days’ holiday
- Free snack service, fruit and drinks
- Programmes to promote health and communal areas for socialising
- Continuous professional development
- Work clothing and protective equipment
- Apprentice industrial mechanic